Pro Tenon Cutter Starter Kit (1" & 2")
The Lumberjack Tools Pro Starter Kit allows you to create more projects. The kit includes 1" and 2" Pro Series Tenon Cutters, 1" and 2" forstner bits, the Quick Stop Pin System, and the 20-piece Log Furniture Plans booklet for all those projects you want to build.
- Creates a radius shoulder profile for a more refined look
- Includes the In-Sight Measurement System, which allows you to see the tenon while cutting
- Quick Stop Pin Set with 1", 1-1/2" & 2" pins, which allows you to set the tenon at a specified length
- CNC machined from a solid aluminum billet
- Premium plated, threaded shank that can be removed for replacement
- Dual blade technology
- Blades can be replaced or re-sharpened
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1/2" drill (not included)
- 450 RPM or less
1" Pro Tenon Cutter - TTR1000
The Lumberjack Tools Pro Series 1" Tenon Cutter quickly cuts a 1" tenon joint for chair or table stretcher-stringers, spindle-balusters, or other small craft projects. This heavy-duty, small joint cutter makes nonstructural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists, and professional users.
- Tenon Diameter: 1"
- Maximum Log Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length: 2-1/2"
2" Pro Tenon Cutter - TTR2000
The Lumberjack Tools 2" Pro Tenon Cutter is great for those large 2" tenon joints on a bed or handrails, table and bench legs, or any project that requires a strong joint. This heavy-duty, large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Ideal for homeowners, hobbyists, and professional users.
- Tenon Diameter: 2"
- Maximum Log Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length: 3-1/2"